Welcome to Monmouth Eye Care!
Our mission is to provide the very best personalized eye care for our patients with compassionate and consideration. We are proud to offer the highest care from our Board Certified Ophthalmologists using the latest technology and surgical techniques. We specialize in many types of eye care, including extensive expertise in cataract surgery.
- Cataract Surgery: Having over 30 years of experience, we have performed thousands of cataract surgeries. We offer state-of-the-art techniques and utilize the LenSx laser, which is laser assisted surgery. Our offering of intraocular lens implants include premium lenses such as Restor, Toric and Cryatalens lenses.
- Refractive (LASIK and PRK) and Corneal Surgery: We are also specialized and fellowship trained in refractive and corneal surgery and are proud to offer our patients the latest technology in the convenience of our office. These technologies include the precision engineered WaveLight® Allegretto Wave® Eye-Q Laser technology to optimize laser vision correction.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: We are fellowship trained in Oculoplastic and Recontructive surgery and repair injuries and defects due to trauma, cancers, birth defects and aging deformities such as ptosis, entropion, ectropion and lacrimal duct obstructions. We are experienced at cosmetic surgery such as blepharoplasty.
- Optical Services: We have an optical shop, Monmouth Optical, staffed by our licensed optician, Betsy Ready. Here, you can find many of the most popular frames such Kate Spade, Axebo, Silhouette, ProDesign, FatHeadz Fossil and Maui Jim and frames such as Varilux and Shamir. We offer lens treatments such as Transitions, Crizal, Avance and Provencia. Our Optician is available Monday through Friday and on one Saturday a month. Our prices are affordable and our quality is high end.
- Contact Lenses: In addition to correcting vision with LASIK or PRK, we are highly skilled at fitting our patients with a variety of contact lenses including multifocal and astigmatic lenses.
In addition to these specialties, we believe in preventive eye care and offer periodic eye examinations to all children and adults. We diagnose and treat many conditions such as dry eye, keratoconus, glaucoma, macular degeneration, pediatric eye conditions, and uveitis.
We are on staff at the Shrewsbury Surgery Center, which is conveniently located across the street from our office, as well as the Riverview Medical Center, one of the finest hospitals in New Jersey. Our practice takes all our own calls for after hour emergencies as well as coverage call for the hospital.